For whatever reason, you may need to return goods to us. To make this process as quick and easy as we can we have a procedure that you must follow in order for us to process the return.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL STUD EXTRACT LTD ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL LABOUR CLAIMS ON WARRANTIED PARTS
Returns Email Address email@example.com
Goods Returns Requirements for returning goods
1. Details of part(s) wishing to be returned must be emailed to the sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org showing part numbers, quantity’s, invoice/advice note numbers and a full reason of return.
2. All warranty claims must be accompanied with a Stud Extract warranty claims form.
3. Warranty claims will not be accepted if the claim form is filled out incorrectly and the necessary additional information is not supplied.
4. All parts must be of Stud Extract Ltd origin.
5. All parts must be of resaleable condition.
6. All parts must be well packaged regardless of reason for return.
7. Customer returns notes must be attached to the parcel.
8. Please clearly mark all parcels RETURNS or WARRANTY RETURNS